Wednesday, November 14, 2012

REFLECTION



            In this second grading period , in my  high school Information  Communication and Technology (ICT), I have  discoveries on how to open a notepad and encode and open exer. and apply tags.

           The problems or challenges that I encountered is the Extra Curriculum Activity. In this second grading,I joined the  folk  dance competition and the cheer dance. I rushed to post in blogger and do our assignments. I have no time because sometimes  our practice  started  at 8;00 a.m-4:00 p.m. But still, I'm trying to  finish  my  requirements in T.L.E.

            I address this  challenges by  praying , do my  responsibilities and  focus on my  study. I do hard work so that my parents proud to me.

            Moving on, I will focus my studies. I will do  everything as student.I  finished my second grading even though I rushing my  activities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home