Thursday, October 11, 2012

My teacher my hero

                                         Our  teachers  is  our second parent that care us , love us , and teach us . They are my heroes  because  of what they are doing  is  such  an important  thing. Because without them we will  not become   successful  in life. And I want  to  thank  them  for their  kindness. Although were so noisy they our still  there to guide, and  teach us. Without  them, no lawyers ,doctors, engineers. etc,.
                                         I Salute them , I'm proud of  them. So I thank God that teachers are sacrificing everyday to us . I  will not  forget  for the moment with them. I'm so glad that they are  still there..So I Considered that   they are HERO.:)

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2012 at 6:27 PM , Blogger Louise Jesse said...

Great. :D We should be proud of them for they are the one who'll lead us to reach the ladder of success. God bless us always. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home